€998 Bonus Package
€1200 Bonus Package
€1500 Bonus Package
$500 Bonus Package
Addictive gambling is problem gambling. Learn more about your habits and gambling behaviour, and learn to spot the warning signs so that you can enjoy safe and responsible gaming online.
Responsible gambling requires that players know themselves well.
You need to be able to notice the warning signs especially when it comes to comes to gambling. Follow these quick & easy guidelines, as listed below, and enjoy hassle-free online gaming.
The Right Attitude Life is for living! It's not a destination – it's a journey. Adopting the right attitude towards online gambling is the right approach.
If you approach your online gambling endeavours with the expectation of always winning big, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. The most important tip you can remember as an online player is to enjoy the experience – winning is secondary. There's Trouble Ahead If:
- Drug use, alcoholism, ulcers or depression occur from online gambling
- You are continually gambling, and shirking responsibility for your priorities
- You notice that you’re increasingly irritable with family, friends and co-workers
- Requesting loans and engaging in criminal activity to raise money for online gambling
- You notice that you go through withdrawal if you're not gambling, and you’re spending more money than you can afford to lose Where Do You Go if You Need Help? Fortunately, help is at hand.
Gamblers anonymous groups are available across the European Union. Please remember that not all gamblers have a gambling problem, and not all gamblers are addicted to gambling. If you feel that you have lost control of your gambling activities, even to a small degree, please seek assistance.