€998 Bonus Package
€1500 Bonus Package
€1200 Bonus Package
$500 Bonus Package
Top Tips for Online Gambling
Learn which tips will make you a more successful online gambler. We will show you how to increase your winning chances so that you can enjoy exciting online gaming in a safe & hassle-free environment.
Anyone looking to play online casino games needs to follow a set of rules to ensure that everything runs smoothly. If these rules are not adhered to, players risk losing their bankrolls, incurring undue stress and making poor decisions. Players are encouraged to follow these simple guidelines at all times – they make sense.
- Rule number one – the Golden Rule of Gambling is never to gamble with money you cannot afford to lose. Online gambling is intended to be a fun-filled pastime, not a means of earning an income. Therefore you should allocate a specific budget towards your online gaming endeavours and not exceed it.
- Bet only 50% of what you can afford on any given game. Think of it this way: would you put all your eggs into one basket? Therefore, never wager more than half of your available bankroll on any given bet.
- Never chase losses while you're playing casino games. In other words you should be satisfied with the outcomes – even if they are not to your liking. Gambling sessions will result in fluctuating fortunes for the player – that's part of the game.
- Always know what time it is and stick to a strict schedule. This may seem obvious, but many players will find themselves enjoying online casino games until the early hours of the morning, only to find that they need to start work at 8 AM. Keep checks on the time, and end your gaming sessions if they run over time.
- Never use borrowed money to play online casino games or traditional casino games. It doesn't matter who is loaning you the money, or when you intend to pay it back.
- Casinos will work with you regarding your bankroll. If you have a weekly budget, perhaps even a daily budget, let the casinos know and they will tailor your account accordingly. This will prevent you from running into problems.
- A good bit of advice is to use a separate debit card or credit card for your online gaming entertainment. You can add just the right amount of funds to those cards, so that you don't exceed your gambling budget or interfere with your other accounts.
- Avoid playing online casino games when your moods are unstable. Emotional gambling is problem gambling.
- The general expectation with regards to gambling is that the player will lose in the end. Therefore the goal is not winning, but it is the experience that you're after. In the short term, it's entirely possible that you will win large amounts of money, but don't expect it to be the long-term trend.
- Above all else – have fun! In fact, this is the only reason to play online casino games – winning is secondary and much appreciated.